duminică, 31 martie 2013

Quotes




You'll never know how incredible you are to me, how desperately I love you. I would do it all over again if I needed to. I'd go back to the beginning for you”
“Because I love you more than any one person should be allowed to love someone.”
“Making a sound that was both a laugh and a sob, Kellan stared into his son’s eyes. “Hey, little man,” he whispered. “I’m your dad, and I love you . . . so much.” Voice quavering, he added, “I’m so glad you’re here.”
“I never thought of myself as anything but plain and ordinary until you came along. The way you look at me, the way you see me . . . you pull something out of me. When I want to hide, you urge me forward. When I think I’m not good enough, you make me believe I am. When I feel anything but pretty, you convince me I’m beautiful. Just being around you makes me feel special. You don’t think you’re good at loving people, but you are. Your friends, your family . . . the level of love that you have for people astounds me. You don’t think people love you back, but they do. They fiercely love you. I fiercely love you. I’ve never met anyone as passionate as you, as kindhearted as you . . . as amazing as you. You love with every fiber of your soul. You inspire me every day. And if you’ll agree to be my husband, I’ll do my best to make you proud of me, to inspire you.”
“She’s my wife. She goes where I go.”
“I love you too, and I don’t want anybody else either." Cupping his cheek, she added, "You’re enough for me."
That seemed to make sense to Griffin, and he finally smiled like he was happy.
"You’re enough for me too."
Grabbing his hand, Anna started backing toward her room. "Good, then come be enough for me right now. I’m horny as hell."
Griffin rushed up to her, grabbing her backside. "God, me too," he murmured
before their mouths met.” Anna & Griffin
S.C. Stephens, Reckless

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Subscribe to our newsletter