sâmbătă, 15 decembrie 2012

Teaser Time!!!


Jackson Meyer has thrown himself into his role as an agent for Tempest, the shadowy division of the CIA that handles all time-travel-related threats. Despite his heartbreak at losing the love of his life, Jackson has proved himself to be an excellent agent. However, after an accidental run in with Holly—the girl he altered history to save—Jackson is once again reminded of what he's lost. And when Eyewall, an opposing division of the CIA, emerges, Jackson and his fellow agents not only find themselves under attack, but Jackson begins to discover that the world around him has changed and someone knows about his erased relationship with Holly, putting both their lives at risk all over again.
Teaser 1
"There's a reason to believe EOTs are behind this. We have exactly two hours to prevent the murder of one of the most important political figures in the world."
Teaser 2
I grabbed her hand and tugged. "Wait . . . one more thing."
It's just meaningless kissing. The emotional still-in-love-with-the-girl-I-couldn't-be-with part of my brain stayed shut off, as it had been for weeks now. The agent in me knew Kendrick was right. Revenge came in many different forms.
My hand slid down the sides of her neck and smallest amount of confusion flickered across her face. "What are you--"
I didn't let her finish. And it wasn't a soft gentle kiss. It was a manly, controlling one. I knew my inner agent was still switched on when I recalled exactly how many seconds we had been kissing: twenty. No punching. No resistance. Her arms stayed completely limp at her sides while mine wrapped tightly around her, and she let me. In fact, she was the one to stick her tongue in my mouth. Seriously?


Teaser 3
March 16, 2009
Location: Currently over the Atlantic Ocean
Adam,
I'm still keeping this journal for you even though I'll probably never give it to you. It's better if I don't, but sometimes life doesn't go how I want it to, and if I've learned anything from you, it's to be prepared for the worst. Always.
Your friend from another time,
Jackson
Teaser 4
I groaned and started to get up from my seat. "I'll see you guys later."
Footsteps followed behind me out of the dining room.
"We've got thirty seconds before the door closes," Dad said in a low voice.
My heart pounded. We had done this for the first time a week ago and every day since, and it still freaked me out.
Teaser 5
I could hear my heart pounding, even over the volume of the helicopter. Judging distance and memorizing images of our surroundings were skills I'd learned to use to my advantage during the past two and a half months of Tempest training. But today they had taken away my sight.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Subscribe to our newsletter