vineri, 28 decembrie 2012

Quotes


“You’re my world, babe. Mine. Not theirs. They can have me, but they can’t have you, too…. I meant it when I said forever… You are it for me… The me that is standing in front of you right now is not the same me that’s out there in the spotlight… They only get the outside, not the inside. That’s for you.”
― Tina Reber, Love Unrehearsed
“He rolled his eyes and then frowned at both me and Ian (Somerhalder). “That guy takes a shit, too, you know.”
I shook my head to disagree. “No, he doesn’t. He’s still in god status and we all know that gods don’t poop.”
― Tina Reber, Love Unrehearsed

“I miss you,” he said softly ... “I miss the feeling of completeness I have when you’re in my arms. Do you ever feel that way? Like a part of you is missing when we’re apart.”
― Tina Reber, Love Unrehearsed

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Subscribe to our newsletter