joi, 30 august 2012

Interview with Diana Nixon


Hi Diana! Welcome to my blog!
I:Please tell us something about you and your series Love lines
Diana:Hi everyone! My name is Diana Nixon and I’m from Belarus. I was born in Minsk, where I still live together with my husband and my little daughter. I’m a lawyer by profession, though about a year ago I also added writing to my everyday routine:) I like reading and I can’t imagine my day without a good book in my hands. I’m an incorrigible optimist, I like making people smile and I like when someone else makes me smile too. I start my mornings with a big cup of coffee and I end up my days watching a good movie or reading another popular story. I write fantasy novels for young-adults and now I’m working on my Love lines series. Its first book was published in March, 29 in the US, but now it’s also available in the UK, Spain, Italy, Germany, France and India. It has two editions, in English and Russian languages. Its third, gift edition is about to come out in September. Love lines series will consist of five novels and one short story.
I:How did the story come into your mind?
Diana: One day I woke up with the idea of writing a book and as I liked fantasy myself I wanted to write something of the same genre. I didn’t draw any plan of my book, I knew the title and the names of my principal characters. All the details came on the run:) When I wrote the last sentence of my first book, I liked the result and decided to publish my work. Usually I write most of my dialogs in my head, I can be busy with some everyday stuff and come up with something new for my stories, I rush to my laptop and make some notes so not to forget everything:)
I: When did you decide to become a writer?
Diana:I wrote my debut novel about a year ago. I’ve never thought of becoming a writer, but as it turns out, I really like writing. It makes me happy and I enjoy every second, spent with my characters.
I: Tell us something about the sequel? When do you thing it will be out?
Diana:Well, as I have already mentioned, the first book of the Love lines series is available on all the Amazon e-stores, both in a Paperback and Kindle formats. I’m working on my second book, named Songs of the wind and I’m planning to publish it in a few months. As soon as I’m ready to publish a sequel from that book, I’ll post in on one of my Internet pages. I hope it will happen soon:)

I:Who inspires you?
Diana:My life is my inspiration. I get ideas for my books from everything I see every day: my family, my friends, and even my fans, who sometimes say what they would like to see in my stories.
I:Which is your favorite book?
Diana:I don’t have one:) There are many books I like, but I can’t name any of them of my favorites.
I: Which is your favorite author?
Diana: I like Richalle Mead, Abby Glines, Becca Fitzpatrick, Jeniifer L. Armentrout, Wendy Higgins and many others. All of their books are amazing in their own way, and it’s really hard to choose one name:)
I:Which is your favorite quote?
Diana:My favorite quote was used in my first book. Helen Keller once said: “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart”.
I: What do you thing about Romania?
Diana:I’ve never been to Romania, but I heard a lot of good things about your country and your people. Maybe one day I’ll go there to meet my fans:)
I:Anything else you want to share with your Roumanians readers?
Diana:I really hope that you will enjoy reading my books, as this is the best reward for every author. I also wish you all good luck with everything you want to get in your life. Don’t forget that the sky is the limit, never give up, love and be loved.

Thank you Diana for this interview!
Information about Diana:
Official page - http://diananixon.webs.com/
Where you can buy her books - http://diananixon.webs.com/buyingbooks.htm
Goodreads page - http://www.goodreads.com/diananixon
Facebook page - http://ru-ru.facebook.com/people/Diana-Nixon/100003576573933


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Subscribe to our newsletter