marți, 24 iulie 2012

YA Crush Tourney Win - Daemon Black

Dupa cum stiti Daemon a concurat ieri in Ya Crush Sisterhood si a castigat.Jennifer s-a tinut de cuvant si ne-a impartasit teaser din Deyty Unchained Onyx si Cursed.

500 Votes: Daemon Teaser
Daemon pulled me up against his chest and lowered his head, eyes snapping with restrained anger. “Don’t hit, Kitten. It’s not nice.”

800 Votes: Daemon POV Teaser

And I wasn’t thinking about the running kind of workout. Horizontal cardio. Hell, stand up, sit down, on the floor, anywhere anytime kind of cardio. I wasn’t picky.

Deity Teaser
Seth chuckled, and then his mouth was making its way to mine, and I opened for him. The edges of his hair tickled my cheeks as the kiss deepened. His fingers drifted down the front of my blouse and then they were sliding over the bare skin of my stomach.
I delighted in the feel of him pressed against my side, the way his breath stirred the hair at my temple. Last night hadn’t been a weird dream. Or if it had been, I wasn’t sure I wanted to wake up. Maybe he hadn’t been afraid of me running off when he slept. Perhaps he had searched for my closeness the way I sought his

Cursed Teaser:
A small grin tugged his lips. “Ember, you don’t know me as well as I know you.” His hands drifted up to my shoulders before sliding back down to the cuffs of my sweater, as if he was trying to warm me up.He was.
His touch, even though it wasn’t against my skin, was doing strange things to me—affecting me in a way that created a warm flush all over my body. I struggled to find something intelligent to say. I came up with zilch. So I settled on a question that had been bugging me. “Why did you keep coming back to see me, Hayden?”
Concentrating on anything other than kissing him while, well,
kissing him, didn’t seem likely.

Unchained Teaser

Julian squeezed her hands gently. “It’s okay,” he whispered just below her ear. “I’m not going to hurt you. If you tell me to stop, I will.”

Acesta este un fragment sters din Obsidian.Are loc dupa balul de la liceu si inainte de scena cu laptopul.


Ice Cream

Enjoy!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Subscribe to our newsletter